Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Pet Battle Tips 2

I got a pretty good response to my last post so im going ahead with a second one.

This one will focus on the better pets (or atleast what I consider better pets and what I've seen to be popular). 

Results based of 10 recent pet battles!


Blossoming Ancient

Yes, you got to buy this one but its attacks are insane if combined right.  I personally used this one to solo AND WIN 9 out of 10 matches in random PvP.  And I was faced with other pets i'll list below.  The one that beat me had the water striders blasting the crap out of me...

Point:  If you combine his shield, photosynthesis, and regrowth then you have a constant heal, a attack for single (that shields), and a AoE going on.  All you really have to watch for is others weather effects and the fact that your back line is dead in the water against heavy AoE groups.



Graves

You'll have to Hero of the Storms, but this is a strong PvP pet.  You cant make him a healing machine or a backline destroyer depending on your other pets.  The undead abilities just make him all the more painful to knock down (believe me).

By far this one seems to be one of the most popular.  Atleast 6 of the 10 battles I did had him in party.




Unborn Val'kyr

Super rare but very popular in PvP because of the set of spells it has together.  All of her abilities are pretty basic for undead pets EXCEPT for her 3rd slot ones.  Haunt is only in a few pets that I've seen, and Unholy Ascension is one I haven't spotted before. 

Due to rarity You'll see Graves ALOT more, but people who have it always make use of it.






Three seems like a good place to stop about now.  See me next time for my next tip filled post!


No comments:

Post a Comment