Tuesday, May 22, 2018

May Check In

Uggh, so sorry to run late this month..

Our Car broke down.. two weeks waiting on a part...

I couldnt even go get my PC which was done.. x.x 

We JUST got both back!  But now no money...


My Commissions are reopening soon as well!

Traditional are already open but Digital will reopen in June!!


My Patreon Rewards were adjusted too.  So go check that out if you want exclusive art to look at and monthly art rewards!  https://www.patreon.com/kiritawindwalker


Im also teaching a class this month in Watercolors (FUN!) So yay for that income!  And i'll be attending a craft fair.

Its also Hubbys Birth month... So yay.. Gifts... x.x


And dont forget, Badge Orders are open for Blizzcon 2018!


I'll talk to everyone next month.. Heres hoping June will be more enjoyable.. x.x  I Miss WoW..

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment