Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Warr Artifact Arms



This one requires... Travel...

FYI, the Dal Crater Port wont kill you anymore (proven atleast 12 times over a month) so no fear about catching yourself.

Go to Tyr's tome, kill some cultist... 

I cant lie, I enjoyed the mechanics and the chosen mobs for this.  We havent seen much of them.  I also enjoy the ghostly commentary but I was blasting through so fast that I saw the text and missed the voice...

They say Arms was nerfed, but damn I was doing better with that 2her then I was with a pair of them...  The Damage was legit as long as you follow the rotation right with Smash and then attacks.  I also enjoyed matching it with Overpower... But Im old school... If you play it Old School way (Bleeds, Overpower, Smash...) then you'll find it pretty damn badass like the old days, reminded me of soo many AB matches and slaughter, Ahh....

Moving on...

So you'll kill your way through (if you get stuck just look at what ghosty said).  Finally you'll find the big "Baddie"... A Mutated Teddy Bear really...

Try to take your weapon... Kill him... Wait, not dead.  Take the weapon and FINALLY kill him! 

Now leave with the loot!

On a scale of 1 to 10... Its a 2.  This was SUPER easy...  I mean really the damage was unreal and the mobs were slaughtered...  I was very pleased. 

Not taking damage into play?  Well if your DPS sucks it'll atleast be a 5.  The Mechanics are simple if you pay attention but I can see the adds causing some pain.  But again, I wasnt using anything special...  So I doubt you'll have issue.

Enjoy the ride and the new experience!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment