Saturday, August 6, 2016

Grand Master Obalis has a GRAND Adventure!





Cata's Grand Master failed against a plushie (but he aint a pushover!)

My choice:

Lil Xt (Personal World Destroyer does work, you mainly want Repair and a AoE attack!  But my XT is higher so I used him)

Nexus Whelp (This is a all star of the blog!!)


First off, AoE Then use Repair.  Fill with bolt till you can AoE again.  Rinse repeat till dead.  Ideally this wont kill anyone but it'll have them all at half health or less.

Once hes dead bring in your Whelp.  You can AoE and then use Barrage and finish off with Tail Whip.  If incoming damage is a concern then avoid Barrage with the snake and switch to the Plushie to take Burrow and use the Hug ability to switch without causing extra damage to your whelp.



And that's how its done.  I didn't use my Plushie at all but it was worth having the option.


Happy Hunting!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment