Monday, March 7, 2016

Blogger Seeking Artist!

That's right, I wanna see some other artist in here!  I'll still do my own milestones I suppose but I would like to include a "Fan Art" post on the Friday line up if I get enough interest. 


If any of you are interested, any Warcraft fan art (NPCs, your characters, zones, ect) are what i'd like to post.

Must be YOUR ART or you must include expressed permission from the artist and link to their site.


If you do offer some of your art you can submit a unlimited amount that falls into category (but not all may be featured at once) and please include a site or email to link with it, and a name/username I can associate it with. 

If you offer commissions your welcomed to comment the info for that on any post your work is included but I personally wont include that in the post, only that you DO offer them.

If interested please contact me via contact form!  (Links to pics please, not files)


Thanks!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment