Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Mounts: Requirement for the Quest

Class Mounts just came out so I'm doing a couple things.  First I'm doing this post.  And then I'm going to do some Friday post on the classes quest (kind of like I do for Artifacts-short and sweet!).

As yall know my Friday post are usually SELFIE and Screenies but my stock pile has dwindled so I've had to limit those.  I've got mixed reactions to it.  But Doing this on every alt is going to take time and i'd like to keep my Weds post more diverse since its the main post...  Heck, I'm still trying to do post on all the artifacts so i'll probably be throwing some of those on Friday too. 

But if you like the Screenies, have no fear they will be thrown in too! 


I'll link each class back here as well and then probably link the entire thing to the Artifact page once its done.

Onto the post!

Now this is NOT shared!  You have to do this on EVERY class/alt that is going to get the mount...  But the mount CAN be used on all levels of that class once you have it.  (Even my 20 mage could use it!  So never fear... Unlike the hidden appearance this is shared.


Now your main probably has done all these but your alts might feel the pain.

Your going to have to do the achievement Breaching the Tomb.

This means you'll need to have Defending Quest and do a Assault, you'll have to kill 100 demons in certain areas many times, you'll need to farm Sentinax, do the starter stuff, that scenario that sucks balls when your a fresh 110 with no bloody gear...  Go ahead and save up 2.5k of shards so he can take ONLY 1!  (WHY?!)  Prepare to scour the shore for boxes and hope the tower is up so you can see them on the map...  Oyie...  Just saying it makes me wanna cry...  Oh, and Champion the cause by doing a mission connected to the shore.  Its no longer the Elite Strike only but no one is sure what all will and wont count towards it.  So save that armor tokens and spend like crazy for them!




Ugh, I wish you all luck during that hell but the reward is worth it.  The first one will naturally be on the mage (since she is my 'main' for the expac, sorta.)



Happy Hunting.



Mage

Shaman

Priest

Death Knight

Warlock

Hunter

Monk

Demon Hunter

Druid


No comments:

Post a Comment