Monday, August 31, 2015

100 Post!

We interrupt your normally planned updates for... We hit 100 POST!  :D (Actual 100th Post!)

To celebrate, you get more then a silly pic too.  I have some requested blog ideas that im going to be answering this week with updates EVERY day!

This means I wont be touching the Battle Pets or SELFIEs till next week, but hey, isn't 6 days of updates worth more?

So look at us TOMORROW! (Yes, Tuesday!) for our first request:  Gara the Spirit Beast.  This one will be split abit because of all the screenshots I took as well as the information.

After that it'll be the Warlock Green Fire.  We finally got that one covered!  Sadly-Its much easier then I remembered...

And then, who knows?  I got more request and if I don't touch them this week then i'll work them in over the normal posts, I promise!  Please keep requesting and THANK YOU ALL for your continued views!

Heres to another 100!


Also, a extra SPECIAL!  Tomorrow we get flying!  Yaay!




Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment