Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Update from Elve

Hey guys, Elve here!

So, I'm married (Yay!) and I'm moving-finally- with Sal to our cozy, 200 sq ft camper to live in chaos.

Money is still tight, unemployment dried up, and commissions are slow but building.  So WoW is a luxury I just cant afford at this time...  But once I can i'll be showing yall more love then a monthly update.

Till then you can help me out by sticking with me because the blog will revive soon!

You can also consider helping support me personally as a artist.  Buy me a Ko-Fi (Monthly art specials!), support my Patreon for tons of art rewards, consider commissioning me (I make badges and character art!), buy from my shops, or just go check out my socials and give me some shares and likes on the stuff you like so I get more exposure to possibly clients!

Once I'm stable i'll be back at it!

You might also wanna consider checking out my other free content

Daily Art: Instagram and Twitter

Comics:  Life of a Gaming Artist and WoW Raiders (Coming soon)

Thanks so much for reading, the fact that yall have stuck with me this long makes YOU the MVP!  I love yah so much for it!

Elve


Badge art Example:  (Commissioned by friend)

Digital badges start at $10

No comments:

Post a Comment