Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Up your Timewalking

I got good feedback from my post on the Legendary's so now im pulling the stops to make your Timewalking more epic.


Gems

No joke, these are far away currently but not in Wrath.  Going back and getting and 80 raid gear you can get a gem attack with most of your wanted stats.  I personally suggest going for Uld 226 stuff.  Prep for the Uld Achievement while gearing out.



Best T Pieces

Oh yes.  If you don't like the current T choices then go for the older ones.  It all scales down so why not use Firelands over Hellfire?




Trinkets and Rings

Effects, effects.  You want items that proc because they often had the same stats with a damage boost.  These were end game usually but the proc stands with a scale down.




Legendary

Of course you know this already, but just incase you forgot!




Level Capped

Even though its all scales down there is a huge dps difference.  That final talent and all the Draenor perks just make a huge difference.  I tried with the same alt and added a extra 1k to my damage by going from 94 to 100.




That's my tips for the week.  I hope you enjoyed!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment